It's not as odd as it sounds...

Prayer happens everywhere, even in the tanning bed.

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Just let me have one more week...

I so want to enjoy one more week... 
     Usually I take down my decorations by now...
          Usually I am ready to move beyond the holiday...
               Usually I am tired of looking at, feeling, smelling 
                                         Christmas





This year I just want One More Week to bask in the glow of my Savior's birth...






Then I will pick myself back up and shake out the cobwebs and push forward into 2011. 


But, until then, one more week will taste as 
                                     sweet as honey.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, my! I STILL have mine up. I thought I'd get them put away this weekend, but somehow, it just didn't happen ... even with a snow day to top off the weekend. But, within a few days, they have to go. It's time. I will miss them though. I love Christmas. Yes, basking in the reminder of my Savior's birth. true.

    ReplyDelete

These are just some thoughts from my heart. There's nothing gained by comments that aren't encouraging or edifying. It's not that I don't want you to share your thoughts but think through what you want to say before you say it. If it wouldn't encourage or entertain you, then it won't us either... If it will, then by all means, we want to read it!