It's not as odd as it sounds...

Prayer happens everywhere, even in the tanning bed.

Friday, February 18, 2011

What comes out of your grinder?????

Himalayan salt in grinder 
Do you have any idea what this is?  THIS, my friends, is a grinder full of Himalayan salt. "Of course!" you say, " because it's posted down below the picture."  What a doofus...

Anyway, I am posting this because this is how I feel today. I feel like I am being put through the grinder.

 Now, the truth is that I am not sure I am REALLY being put through the grinder, I just FEEL like I am.

So what?

          Right?

   I mean, who really cares?

           Suck it up and take it like a man, right? After all, that's what I tell my kids. But here's the rub...

         What happens to my food when I grind this wonderful stuff on it?


IT TASTES BETTER, LOVELIER, YUMMIER, DELICIOUS.

       Regardless of what grinder I come out of, I am supposed to be salt.  I did not come out that way today. I was not only NOT SALT, I was something altogether different, I am not sure that there is an herb that is totally gross, yucky, disgusting, hurtful. If there is, that is what came out.

                     I hate that I went through the grinder and came out yucky. I am sorry. I wish I could go back in and do it again.

                                                             Alas...

                              I cannot.


No comments:

Post a Comment

These are just some thoughts from my heart. There's nothing gained by comments that aren't encouraging or edifying. It's not that I don't want you to share your thoughts but think through what you want to say before you say it. If it wouldn't encourage or entertain you, then it won't us either... If it will, then by all means, we want to read it!