It's not as odd as it sounds...

Prayer happens everywhere, even in the tanning bed.

Monday, February 2, 2009

What a challenge...

I have been re-thinking this whole blog thing while I have trying to create it. It's taken me a long time to put it together and therefore a long time to let my thoughts steer me in other directions. I haven't been very nice to my kids while I've been trying to create this. I have been short, ill-tempered - yet another great Christlike example - "leave me alone while I create my Christian blog to encourage people to live a Christain life and treat people in a Christian way" If it wasn't so disappointing, I'd be laughing hysterically. Of course, tomorrow they will wake up and if I am smart, I will make some muffins and greet them with a smile and hugs and kisses and they will forget all about how grumpy I was the night before...

So, it's posted, for better or for worse. I am sure I will tweek it along the way as I see things I don't like about it. I am still VERY unsure of myself here. I have been hiding this from my family all day. My dh thinks this is great! I am glad - I hope he thinks this enough for both of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

These are just some thoughts from my heart. There's nothing gained by comments that aren't encouraging or edifying. It's not that I don't want you to share your thoughts but think through what you want to say before you say it. If it wouldn't encourage or entertain you, then it won't us either... If it will, then by all means, we want to read it!